At Sherborne House, we aim to provide a wide range of opportunities for our pupils, enabling the unique and natural talents of every child to be recognised and encouraged. Our wraparound care combines this with supporting busy parents.
We are open from 7:30am to 6pm every day during term time and operate an Early Morning Breakfast Club as well as an extensive After-School “Lakewood” Club.
Before School - Early Morning Club
7.30am - 8.30am, Monday - Friday
- Early Morning Club runs for an hour before school starts and allows a safe, fun place for pupils to be dropped off before school starts.
- Breakfast is provided between 7:30am and 8:15am, allowing children a choice of cereal or toast.
- There is always a variety of activities available, rotated depending on the seasons and current interests.
- Early Morning Club should be booked via this link and costs £3.00 for the hour.
- Early Morning Club runs every morning that the school is open to students.
After School - Lakewood Club
4.00pm until 6.00pm, Monday - Friday
- Lakewood after school care is provided for all year groups from Pre-Reception to Year 6 from 4.00pm until 6.00pm every school day, apart from the last day of term.
- Costs £2.75 per 30 minutes*.
- A snack and drink are offered to all children when they arrive at Lakewood.
- A quiet homework area is also provided from 4.00pm until 5.00pm for the children in Years 3 to Years 6.
- Themed craft activities are provided for all children in all year groups.
- Use is also made of the play equipment on the playground, weather permitting.
- We also have an extensive range of after school extra-curricular activities.
Booking and Contacting
We accept regular weekly bookings but also cater for occasional and last-minute sessions as required. Lakewood can be booked via this link.
Lakewood and Breakfast Clubs can be contacted between 7:30am-8:15am and 4:00pm-6:00pm on their direct line 023 8024 0962. The phone is not answered at any other times.