We are proud to run a Sherborne House School Council which is made up of pupil and staff representatives. All children from Reception upwards are encouraged, via their class representative, to play an active role in the running of Sherborne House School. The main aim of the School Council are as follows:
- To promote a sense of unity by working together for the common good
- To give children a sense of ownership of their school and its environment
- To promote effective communication within the school community – pupils, staff and parents
- To encourage pupils to consider issues which affect them and/or others
- To provide enriching responsibilities for pupils
The School Council provides a forum where both staff and pupils can raise and address important issues.
Pre-Reception are outside enjoying the crisp sunny air, practising their coordination in PE by rolling and catching hoops.